Had a good Friday and Saturday of earning a bit of extra $. Successful garage sale Friday morning--thank you to the friends that said I HAD to start it at 7:00 instead of 8:00--you were right. And I only had one haggler that wanted to tell me over and over how many stains were on my baby clothes before wheeling and dealing with me. ;)
Did some soliciting yesterday and today. ;) Well, not exactly, but sort of. Stood outside of a store and interviewed shoppers on their experience. I was hired to be there, but it sure felt like soliciting. ;)
So that adds to the Vlad fund. Along with new donations--thank you, everyone!
Remember, if you're around Arizona, you can get an amazing photo shoot with LaurenJean Photography for a $100 donation.
And... I got another idea last night. I was driving home from "soliciting" and the sunset was beautiful. Which, of course, made me think of Microsoft Paint in all of its 1995 glory. And so... for each $20 donation, I would love to Paint something amazing for you. Your request and I will Paint it as Paint-awesome as possible. Please take me up on this, friends! :D
I want you to paint me something amazing!!
ReplyDelete