Friday, May 27, 2011

My New Site (and really cool watches!)

Yay! I finally got this site up. I hate to admit it, but it took some time to figure out how to edit a Blogger site.

So here it is. And there are things to be done. But as we head into Memorial Day weekend, I'm not going to fret about things. Therefore, no pictures of my messy floor or kitchen counters just yet. I'll start on Monday or Tuesday with what needs to be done.

As for today, first, I am rejoicing over finishing my layout!

Second, I just wanted to let everyone know about these ROOT watches from TigerDirect.com. I actually bought this one for Matt. $3 shipping and the $10 watch is free after your mail-in rebate. The rebate must be mailed within 30 days of your purchase date. This offer expires May 31st if you want one of your own!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE.

    And you have GORGEOUS children.

    AND ... Did you comment on your own post, then delete it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes! Alissa had trouble posting so I was trying to see if I could. Obviously I was able to both post and delete it. ;) Who knew it would leave a record of it?

    ReplyDelete