And I have to rub this excitement on to some of you! Or at least push enough that some of you will humor me in this.
About a year and a half ago, I discovered Meekakitty and Nanalew. This video must have been a random suggestion in the right column on YouTube and I guess I clicked:
And I guess from there I must have clicked on some others. The following is my favorite. This video has over three times the hits as the official music video for the song. It's best if watched with high resolution.
And so I guess I became a fan. I actually began to follow a vlogger. What?
And... at just this time I had discovered them, I also discovered that I had just missed their tour. They had been on tour?!?! What?!?!
Oh... but almost two years since their last tour and what amazing news do I have?!?!?!?!?! That's right, another tour is afoot! And the last venue is supposed to be in Phoenix! If you're not in Phoenix, you can look for locations close to you here. But I am hoping that I can persuade every one of my Phoenix friends to accompany me to what is sure to be one of the most amazing events ever.
My only fear is that it will just be a lot of music. But I am hoping hoping planning that there is also just a whole bunch of randomness. I'm assuming their last tour included a lot of randomness--who knows--, but I know that Tessa (Meekakitty) is getting into her own music right now. But I seriously have no idea what to expect--PLEASE COME WITH ME! :D :D
Hmm... how to further push this... Tessa (Meekakitty) directed this amazing video:
Sometimes this song plays on my Spotify account:
Ultimately, though, when the Internet is making a stop in your town, shouldn't you do your best to visit?
No comments:
Post a Comment