Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Big Thank You!

I just received a list of those that have given to us through Reece's Rainbow. Thank you!

I know they're just words on your screen, but thank you.

Many of our gifts came from those that we do not know.  Very humbling.  And once again, thank you.

And thank you everyone for your many prayers.

Please keep them coming.  And not just for us, and for Stellan, but also for our three that will remain here and those that will be helping meet their needs while we're gone.

Regardless of the uncertainties ahead, I still feel completely at peace when I think of Stellan.  I am eager to meet him, though scared and intimidated as well.  Right now, though, I'm mostly focused on getting everything together for our trip.  So many things to plan!

Once again, thank you all for your support.

1 comment: