I cannot believe he is still there. Waiting.
God is big and strong and powerful and wonderful and humbling and it's crazy that He took us around the globe for Caleb. And clearly that was the power of a lot of prayers at work.
When I met Easton, he was not listed on a website like Reece's Rainbow. He was just an incredibly cheerful little boy that slept in the crib that bordered Caleb's and that clearly needed *desires!* his own family. Our facilitator made inquiries and requests for me and discovered that, yes, he was available for international adoption.
And now I can see his information on RR and he is the same age as Caleb. And just like Caleb, he's been laying and laying and laying and laying, but it was only earlier this year that any information was released to help him find a family.
Guys, he just lays. Or he sits. In his crib. Because clearly his lower half has some mobility issues. The only time I observed the nannies interacting with him, they were feeding him lunch while he remained in his crib. I did not know that it was possible to feed a child that quickly. We were told with Caleb, "He would like to feed himself, but we just do it for him because it's faster." Take my word for it, it's definitely faster. Easton just turned 8, but he is closer in size to a 4 or 5 year old.
Today I ask that you share this post about Easton and join me in praying for his family. He was so very aware of what was going on around him. So very cheerful though he has had so little to look forward to each day. Please lift up this little boy.
| Easton in July 2013 |
![]() |
| Easton in March 2014 |


No comments:
Post a Comment